Tuesday, June 12, 2007

my true life

I'm really glad that I do this right now
otherwise I must be deeply affected today..

I rarely complain things directly
though I may feel angry or uncomfortable
I don't know why I can always come up with others' good traits
then, I get more and more uncomfortable feelings inside
I can only wait for it's explosion
then, things would back to normal again

this time, i don't know if i could handle all these things well
seeing those blogs and posts
my feelings are very complicated
i know what i should do, but i don't what to...

i actually feel angry and tired about the project i should handle
because the whole project is not my idea
and the one who come up with this topic just gone

i actually feel hurt by you guys not telling me they gonna use our ad
it's really weird for me to see that model again in that kind of situation

i actually feel sad about all the words people said about you or me or this thing
why i should be judged by this way?
by those who thought they know all the things but actually know nothing?

i actually feel very depressed about the fact that due to all these things
i need to apart from all my friends who i used to get along with
i kind of feel that we may never be that close again

even about my future, it seems out of my control

in the past, everytime i talked about my graduate shcool
i thought i can't be any luckier to get into a better place than this

right now, i just want to get away from it
such a pathetic ending
for such a loser like me

No comments: