Tuesday, June 19, 2007

my mail box

though i've been busy writing the thesis at home
my mail box has been through some interesting changes

first of all, due to advisor's visit at some other country
while i have problems about my thesis, or finish some chapters
we discuss all these things and problems through email
though it's a little funny
at least it means that there's no big problem about my thesis..
i really hope i won't need to use skype to discuss...> <

besides thesis
the exchange has made my mai lbox full of mails from other countries
because we didn't get the accomodation
after brad's mail, people have started to discuss this issue through email
everyday when i receive the mails
i would see the mails from spain, frence, etc.
it's really cool, and makes me realize that
after the exchange, my life may be totally different
and it makes me want this chance even more

so, right now...
i'm so tired
but can't help thinking about why i need to study the "diapers" right now?

No comments: