Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical 3

Friday night, after a really exhausting day
despite illness, I went to see 'High School Musical 3'

Manay people can't understand why I have a thing for this kind of movie
by this kind, I mean musical
Dance is always my passion, even I don't dance now
I still love it, even just watch a movie or TV show
I still get really excited about it

So for me, it's a really great movie
you can see these young people persue their dreams
through their efforts and try to thrive on their choices
Though it's not a true story, it's still a inspiratoin for me

While getting older and older
it's easy for us to give up our dreams and passion
and that's also the reason why I love this kind of movie
it remand me of those dreams that deep inside me
and the happiness you'll have only with your friends

No comments: